Life List

So a couple of weeks ago I let you all in on my newest Inspiration . A list of 100 things I want to do or achieve in my life. That night,...

So a couple of weeks ago I let you all in on my newest Inspiration. A list of 100 things I want to do or achieve in my life.

That night, I got thinking, and started typing away at my list, I think I came up with about 25 things. Over the last couple of weeks I have been slowly adding things to my list. I haven't made it to 100 yet, but I am going to share it with you anyway. I know that as I get older, and grow more mature, my list will also grow, and I will add things to it as they come to me. I know my list will get longer, but it is so nice to see in plain view my goals for my life. I know that I will be able to cross them all off eventually, as long as I put my mind to it.

So here it is, my life list...
1. Graduate University - I graduated in 2012 with a Bachelor of Teaching and Learning
2. Participate in the surf to city
3. Go overseas Australia 2011
4. Do a tour of Europe
5. Live/Teach in the U.S.A for a year
6. Have children {Master L} Have another child
7. Start a successful business
8. Own a house
9. Become more organised
10. Travel the Indian Pacific train in Australia
11. Spend 2 weeks in France
12. Spend 2 weeks in Italy
13. Travel the length of New Zealand
14. Rent a car and drive the length of Route 66
15. Ride a horse
16. Learn (and remember) another language
17. Find something to believe in
18. Get married
19. Say ‘I love you’ and really mean it
20. Go on a cruise
21. Visit Disneyland and/or Disneyworld
22. Go to a red carpet premiere
23. Write a book
24. See a show on Broadway
25. Go overseas for the first time  Australia 2011
26. Receive an award
27. Be debt free
28. Buy and learn how to use a DSLR camera
29. Go on a proper date
30. Redecorate an entire house
31. Go on a holiday every year
32. Start a collection of some sort
33. Be a stylish Momma
34. Becalmer
35. Make great memories for my children
36. Bake something every weekend {or week}
37. Go for a walk everyday of the week
38. Have a dinner party
39. Make a thanksgiving dinner for my Step Dad & sister {they are from Alaska} - This was done 2011/2012
40. Travel to Alaska to see my Step Dads Mother - September 2014
41. Replace my entire wardrobe
42. Be an honest to goodness real stay at home Momma
43. Teach overseas

If you have read through the entire list, you can probably guess I really want to travel, much of my list are very little things, but as I said, these will change as I get older.

What would you have on your list? Leave a comment with 3 things

You Might Also Like

1 comments