Rant Time

So...I just saw the news that 13 schools in Canterbury are closing and 18 are merging! WHAT!!!! Honestly - and this isn't comin...


So...I just saw the news that 13 schools in Canterbury are closing and 18 are merging!

WHAT!!!!

Honestly - and this isn't coming from the side of me that needs a job - this is the stupidest thing I have heard in such a long time. There are going to be so many families, communities, teachers, and other school staff that are going to be affected by this.

There will only be a few jobs opening up for the huge amount that will be lost!

I can't believe this at all, the government are honestly making a huge stuff up in all their decisions regarding education at the moment.

And then it doesn't help that I will now be amongst a huge amount of teachers looking for jobs.

Oh well...Rant over.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. yes very not cool! So nice to find another chch blogger. I will add you to the list I have on my blog. If you want to be kept up to date with chch bloggers get togethers please flick me an email and I'll add you to the list! makeitgiveit(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete