Foodie Friday... Peanut Brownies

These have been a favourite of mine since I was young. I remember sitting on the kitchen bench at my Nana and Poppa's house, while my Po...

These have been a favourite of mine since I was young. I remember sitting on the kitchen bench at my Nana and Poppa's house, while my Poppa and I baked. These were one of the delicious specialities.

They're so easy and quick to get together, and are so scrummy! I particularly like them when they are still a little warm in the middle.

Stealing baking from the cooling rack has always been a favourite pastime too.


Recipe:

125g Butter
1 Cup Sugar
1 Egg

1 1/2 Cups Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
2 Tablespoons Cocoa
1 Cup Peanuts

Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat until mixed in.

Sift in flour, baking powder, and cocoa. Once combined, add in the peanuts. Roll into balls and flatten on a greased oven tray. Bake at 180C {350F} for 10-15 minutes depending on the size of your cookies.

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments